So today was my first day back to work after taking last Wednesday mostly off to get my nerve block injections and then taking Thursday off due to pain. I had more injections yesterday, but was feeling about 85% good today. I was fine until Curly (nearly 3 years old) got a big rough (affectionately) with my head.
I was happy to be back at work, but very tired. I didn't sleep very well last night and couldn't really figure it out... Until about an hour ago. I'm out of sleeping pills. I have a script, but of course it's too late to get more tonight. So I took the only other thing that might knock me out. I have the morning off tomorrow so I think I'll go get them in the morning and then atleast I'll have some nice sleep tomorrow. I wish I didn't need a pill to sleep, but thank goodness I at least sleep when I take them.
I'm headed to the cottage this weekend, looking forward to that! Hope the weather is nice and the back is good.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment